[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Power utility office

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:38:28 UTC 2015

Would be fine to me and I'd prefer this to the current sparse situation and
it really would make it much more coherent.

When I was looking for the proper tagging for power utilities common sense
directed me to the key power (see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:power) of for the water (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/water_network)
So count on my vote when the RFC is there :)