[Tagging] improve tagging of traffic_calming

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 23:20:11 UTC 2015

Sorry all. I'm on Thailand time and had to sleep.

The highway=traffic_calming key is found on the top level highway page
here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:highway. On that page a link
to the types of traffic_calming device appears:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:traffic_calming.

I assume they are to be used together. As I said earlier, one could make an
argument for skipping the highway=traffic_calming key but as it stands now,
I think the two go together. YMMV

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand