[Tagging] Decorative flower fields? (not as a crop?)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 13:53:45 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 29.11.2015 um 14:02 schrieb John Willis <johnw at mac.com>:
>
> Thinking of creating landuse=flower_display For sections of land that a cultivated with flowers for decorative/attraction purposes -

I think that's too specific for landuse. "exhibitional" isn't a proper word I guess, but something like it might be a more generic approach. Still, if there are just some foreign  flowers brought into a natural setting, and without maintenance, I would prefer an attribute approach which doesn't "occupy" the landuse object but can be associated to other features like forests, meadows etc. (this for cases where you are not tagging the individual plant)

cheers
Martin