[Tagging] new access value

Georg Feddern osm at bavarianmallet.de
Tue Oct 6 00:08:44 UTC 2015

Am 05.10.2015 um 12:01 schrieb Friedrich Volkmann:
> Many people have been using (motor_)vehicle=destination for this, but that's
> just wrong, because "destination" would mean that you are allowed to drive
> in to take a walk or shoot photos.

Sorry, but your interpretation is wrong in my opinion - and "too
literally translated".
"destination" can not be used as "you want to drive there" but as "you
are allowed to drive there"
As in
- german Anliegerverkehr
- swiss Zubringerverkehr
- austrian Anrainerverkehr

>   In exchange, "destination" would prohibt
> residents from driving through - but they are actually allowed to do so.

Yes - but that's the very rare edge case Simon wrote about.
Try to think about a router that would be able to handle this case - and
its preconditions.

Georg