[Tagging] Parcel box tagging

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:43:09 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 06.10.2015 um 23:31 schrieb Daniel Koć <daniel at koć.pl>:
>
> In my opinion having popular amenity type only for one country

it's not about the country, it's about the system I guess. Some time ago I spotted a DHL Packstation at the main station in Rome, so they're not limited to Germany. I agree this definition is not nice, and using a brand name as amenity value is not nice.

> and using obligatory semicolon is just wrong, so I would rather try with amenity=parcel_box, vending=parcel_box or vending=parcel.

what has this to do with "vending"?

cheers
Martin