[Tagging] Parcel box tagging

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:21:50 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 12:57 AM, André Pirard <a.pirard.papou at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2015-10-07 00:43, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote :
>
> sent from a phone
>
> You are excused ;-)
>
> Am 06.10.2015 um 23:31 schrieb Daniel Koć <daniel at koć.pl> <daniel at koć.pl>:
>
> In my opinion having popular amenity type only for one country
>
> it's not about the country, it's about the system I guess. Some time ago I spotted a DHL Packstation at the main station in Rome, so they're not limited to Germany. I agree this definition is not nice, and using a brand name as amenity value is not nice.
>
> cc: Marc Gemis has spotted in Belgium and discussed on talk-be@ similar
> boxes that have nothing to do with DHL, Germany or other countries, pure
> Belgian (no beer, no chips inside, though).
>
> Cheers

 The one that I saw in Belgium is a personal "mailbox" for parcels in front
of your house. Those are an alternative to your traditional mailbox, but
are big enough to accept parcels and operated by keycode/smartphone

The ones that are mentioned here places where more than one person can
bring parcels to be send, not ?

regards

m.