[Tagging] Parcel box tagging

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Wed Oct 7 10:20:27 UTC 2015

W dniu 07.10.2015 9:25, Martin Koppenhoefer napisał(a):

>> Am 07.10.2015 um 05:21 schrieb Marc Gemis <marc.gemis at gmail.com>:
>>
>> The ones that are mentioned here places where more than one person can
>> bring parcels to be send, not ?
>
> AFAIK you can do both, let your parcels arrive there to get them later
> or bring them in to be sent

Do I understand correctly that amenity=parcel_box (I have checked that
it really doesn't belong to vending class and this scheme has 8
occurrences in database) can have typical options like:

- access=private for a private boxes (otherwise access=public is
assumed)

- parcel_mail_in=yes when one can send boxes (parcel_pickup=yes is
assumed, like in ATM/CDM case; otherwise it should be tagged with
parcel_pickup=no)

or you want it to be tagged in a different way for some reason?

down" [A. Cohen]