[Tagging] new access value

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:52:29 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 08.10.2015 um 12:16 schrieb Lauri Kytömaa <lkytomaa at gmail.com>:
>
> (A question about 2a above, I hope it wasn't used to mean the ZTL, which
> is a bit different restriction? That too means, roughly, that some groups are
> allowed to drive in 24/7, the rest only at night time.)

ZTL is a name for an area with certain restrictions, it doesn't imply anything on who and when. Every municipality (comune) makes its own rules, and each ZTL (if there are different ones in the same municipality) can also have its own rules. The example above was from Montepulciano, SI

cheers
Martin