[Tagging] new access value

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:22:48 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Lauri Kytömaa <lkytomaa at gmail.com> wrote:

> motor_vehicle=destination
> + destination:limited=Anreinerverkehr
> (latter would apply to whatever mode has =destination)
> + destination:limited:something=Johannesbach fishing resort
> when not obvious and when necessary to describe which is the only
> possible point of "contact" the local system requires.
>
> or, if necessary (doubt it, but for future reference)
> destination:limited:motor_vehicle=Anleiter
> destination:limited:hgv=(something else)

This approach is more general than the traffic_sign tag I proposed.
Are you aiming for a fixed group of defined values, or is free text OK ?
How would a router have to deal with those free texts (e.g. Johannesbach
fishing resort). ? Defined values make it possible to be be used in
algorithms, free text not.

regards