[Tagging] WG: how to tag a "highway" that doesn't exist?

Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 06:53:10 UTC 2015

Hi Hans,

that was my thought as well. I assume I have to check all the suspicious entries that

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/highway#values

shows. The data is a bit out-aged now (2015-10-14 23:58 UTC)

as I am constantly cleaning up but I think 842 different highway=* tags

are far too many, both for consumers and for newbies.

Gerd