[Tagging] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bicycle

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Fri Oct 16 19:58:59 UTC 2015

When editing, JOSM.  When consuming, Osmand.  Both seem to treat lanes as
lanes.  I would prefer we kill the legacy and be all-inclusive on lanes of
travel, rather than motor vehicle lanes of travel as it does make for a
much more comprehensive and coherent tagging syntax rather than working out
when a lane isn't a lane but something else.