[Tagging] Postindustrial Castle

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:45:24 UTC 2015

> sent from a phone
>
>> Am 16.10.2015 um 14:18 schrieb johnw <johnw at mac.com>:
>>
>> and also - how do we handle the grounds? is there landuse=castle?
>
> the historic=castle tag will go on the whole site, the individual buildings get their own building tags

Assumption: the 'grounds' are inside the outer castle wall (and that carries the castle tag .. hopefully the wall tag with height too).

If you mean the 'grounds' outside that outer wall .. then no.

Could a be a mote, or the remains of a mote? Water course, dry?

Or a cliff .. so tag cliff. And so on. Don't think there is anything specifically castle to the outside of the castles landuse?