[Tagging] tunnel=culvert

Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:20:10 UTC 2015

I don't think that this is a strong point.
Thinking about my own edits I'd say that the
length could be +/- 4m because typically I just try to place
the nodes somewhere neer the road, if I find an existing
node that looks good enough I use that.
 On the other hand, I think we make
assumptions about the width of the road based on its
type (primary, secondary ,etc),
so this assumption would also apply on the culvert.

Gerd