[Tagging] when should highway=centreline be used?

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Thu Oct 29 08:26:03 UTC 2015

Looks like this would primarily be obsoleted by the much more orthagonal
lanes:*, change:lanes:* and various access related keys already (though
along these same lines, I still believe bicycle lanes need to be included
in these counts to give consumers an accurate representation of where lanes
are actually laid out, especially since lanes where bicycles are allowed to
continue through but all other traffic must turn right isn't exactly rare,
nor are situations where a bicycle lane may not be the outermost lane, nor
where bicycle lanes may allow other modes, etc, etc...