[Tagging] How to tag traffic islands ?

Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 18:05:17 UTC 2015

Example for keep clear:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/13820411

The node also is in such a marked area, no direct relation

to "island" or "traffic island"

reg. crossing=island: ok, your example shows

a simple case where the island is in the middle.

What if there are multiple islands?

Gerd
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/13820411>

[http://www.openstreetmap.org/assets/osm_logo_256-835a859acf0d378e1d14e88b15e7b4b95211ccd41a2c061b1629cfbbb8deb697.png]<https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/13820411>

OpenStreetMap
OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license.
Weitere Informationen...<https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/13820411>