[Tagging] barrier enforcing maxwidth

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 04:52:03 UTC 2015

I don't think a new tag is warranted.  maxwidth=* is fairly unequivocal.
If map users or routers want to interpret it as "max width, but probably
not really, there's probably a bit of extra space, I mean, who's going to
be that petty" then that's not your problem.

Since most roads do not have a maxwidth=* restriction it is safe to assume
that the road is suitable for any vehicle*, but if you add a maxwidth tag
somewhere it is immediately clear it was done purposefully.