[Tagging] barrier enforcing maxwidth

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Sep 8 05:59:16 UTC 2015

Im talking about how to tag the barrier. That thing was **tight** and very unusual to find in a major urban area.

The amount of scars on the poles was amazing.

The hight restriction barrier (a common thing) is tagged along with maxheight - this barrier seemed to be the same - if you are over max you will hit and severely damage your vehecle on the barrier - not the bridge or overpass or whatever.

Javbw