[Tagging] Xxzme edit of wiki proposed features page voting

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 06:32:48 UTC 2015

Sorry .. I've had some time now to think on it ... the page is here
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Proposed_features_%22Voting%22

What struck me .. was  .. no discussion, not even on  the talk page of
the wiki.

the 'new' page here
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Proposals_with_%22Voting%22_status

changes the title of the page from
Category:Proposed_features_ "Voting"
Category:Proposals with "Voting" status

not a large change but ... where is there any though to others? After
his past history I would have though some consultation would be a the
first step, rather than just do it. I see little advantage to the change.