[Tagging] Delete not marked walking routes?

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 06:52:27 UTC 2015

Something that is perhaps not mentioned yet in the discussion:

What is the difference with a route in a book and one of a website, e.g.
Strava, GPSies, wikiloc, etc. ? Isn't the only difference the way the route
is published (print vs. digitial) ? And if you allow those (digital ones),
every survey walk can be added as well.

regards

m (aka Escada)