[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (midwife)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:13:55 UTC 2016

> I think your proposal should be more explicit about the actual tagging
>> you propose (key=value, possibly in bold text).
>>

> I don't understand what you mean here. I have no experience with OSM.

it was a suggestion regarding your layout of the page, right now I have
difficulties seeing which actual tag is proposed, or in other words, which
"key" and which "value" should be used to indicate the feature you
describe. These should stand out a little bit more to make it clearer (just
a suggestion).

Cheers,
Martin