[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (midwife)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:44:11 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 25 ago 2016, alle ore 22:46, David Picard <davepiq at yahoo.fr> ha scritto:
>
> So, my description is too specific ? What if I just drop the following sentence ? It is not really meaningful, anyway.
> "In some countries, like France, a midwife is a profession on its own, not a specialized nurse like e.g. in the U.S.".

yes, remove anything not needed. Examples often are counterproductive, because people tend to generalize them, and in this case it doesn't really matter for osm mapping whether your country sees them as specialized nurses or as a profession on its own, how much they earn or how long you have to study etc. You will tag a midwife (s office? practice?) when they can be considered midwifes according to the situation in your country.

> Also, about rendering : here in France, midwives in hospitals/clinics usually wear a pink suit. So, I guess the doctor symbol could be used if changed from red to pink. What do you think ?

-1, this is likely specific to France and will not be understood elsewhere

cheers,
Martin