[Tagging] Question on exit-entrance rendering.

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:42:00 UTC 2016

Instead of this "messy map"... I don't think it is so difficult. It is hard
because of all the amount of information you need to describe correctly but
it is "easy". OSM can work with a  3D system, with in layers. Also you have
the incline tag,ele, exit_to, ref, ref:colour, destination: , turn:lanes
... forward, backward, sides (relative to the way is drawn) Are you sure
OSM is missing some tag? Can you create other one?

For example, in Spain we can use:

destination:symbol
distance
turn:destination
destination:ref
destination:ref_int
colour:ref
colour:ref_int
distance
ref
lanes
arrow
colour:arrow
colour:text
name
motorway_junction
exit_to
direction
side
forward
backward

... (other value variables, other key variables...)

I'm sure I'm missing some value or interesting key. Do you need some more?

yopaseopor