[Tagging] Bus bays

Hubert87 sg.forum at gmx.de
Mon Aug 29 07:42:12 UTC 2016

I have seen, that the "*:lanes=*"-scheme has been used for this.
E.g.:
lanes=3
lanes:forward=2
lanes:backward=1
bus:lanes:forward=yes|designated
motor_vehicle:lanes:forward=yes|no

I don't belive that there is a tag for a node however.
Please also note, that there are cases where a highway=bus_stop is used
together with public_transport=stop_position, so highway:right=bus_bay
might be problemtic.

Yours
Hubert87