[Tagging] Combined defibrillator with emergency phone

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 17:22:13 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Am 06.02.2016 um 16:17 schrieb Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl>:
>
> If one function is clearly the primary function of the location (e.g. mounting post, cabinet or whatever) then the secondary function is sometimes tagged differently, e.g. emergency=phone, defibrillator=yes

it would surely be a "bit" of a stretch to state that the cabinet or the mounting post were the primary functions. (emergency=defibrillator, cabinet=yes). I agree that formally two unconnected nodes at "the same" location don't say it's a combined object, but IMHO the functions would still be represented well (because even if it's a combined object, a phone and an aed are different things with nothing in common besides maybe being integrated into one housing). If this is a common typology and especially if you want to express that it is a combined installation, it might merit its own tag (phone_and_defi...)

cheers
Martin