[Tagging] Combined defibrillator with emergency phone

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 6 17:41:31 UTC 2016

Unfortunately a photo was not provided so we only had the original
description to go on.. In OSM there is the rule-of-thumb of a single
real-life object being mapped to a single OSM object. Are they the same
object with two functions, or are they two objects?

I have a rather scientific way of looking at such discussions. The
bottom line is that there is no right and wrong in OSM, just a bunch of
opinions. I agree, this case "can" be represented by a new tag. Whether
it is wise, or optimal, is a matter for discussion. If someone wants to
see it in a particular way, then they are free to do so.

//colin