[Tagging] path=hiking in use

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 05:09:31 UTC 2016

Changing the tags because you don't like the rendering is not the right
approach.  It would be better to lobby for a change of rendering, or use a
different renderer.

I use highway=path for my hiking trails, then I make relations to record
the popular, named hiking trails.  Some parts of the trail are
highway=steps, because metal staircases have been installed in some places.

Andrew