[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting (reminder) - Jewellery shop

Hakuch hakuch at posteo.de
Mon Feb 15 00:56:30 UTC 2016

oh my god, I didn't recognize that this was a real proposal process and
a voting already has started.

I also love to care for more consistency in the data, but this will
result in the straight opposite of consistency. With 20.000 against 200,
 and "Editors and data consumers only support the American variant"
(quoted from your proposal) we already HAVE consistency, you are going
to destroy this just because of a language issue. You will create
unneccessary confusion and work, that could be invested in much better
projects for consistency.

I cant understand, that you want to damage a such well-supported tagging
scheme just for consistency on a very needelssly level.