[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting (reminder) - Jewellery shop

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 01:08:56 UTC 2016

If us_en is allowed once .. it may well become the dominate entry. Then OSM will have a few remaining tag using uk-en and these will then be subject to change to us-en.

Fight it here, overcome it and it can be overcome again.
I have nothing against other languages being used .. provided they are specific to that culture. Jewellery is fairly universal and should use uk-en.