[Tagging] Art galleries/museums

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Feb 17 12:30:39 UTC 2016

On 2016년 02월 12일 09:40, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>> Am 11.02.2016 um 23:39 schrieb Max <abonnements at revolwear.com>:
>>
>> I'd say so.1. depreciate tourism=gallery for museums, make it a subtype
>> of tourism=museum.
>> For actual galleries introduce amenity=art_gallery
>

> +0.5, I'd actually make the latter contemporary_art_gallery, although it is long, it removes the ambiguity that art_gallery still has

yes, but then there are galleries that are still selling works of
(post-)modern, not necessarily contemporary artists, which they used to
represent when they still were alive and they continue to sell off their
stock of multiples. "Edition Block" comes to my mind, allthough there
might be better examples as they also represent many artists which are
still alive and contemporary.

it's complicated.

m.