[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Government offices

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:31:14 UTC 2016

> Am 16.02.2016 um 23:43 schrieb Matthijs Melissen <info at matthijsmelissen.nl>:
>
> This clause was merely
> included to make clear that for example tax offices shouldn't be
> tagged as government=ministry, even when they have a sign saying 'Tax
> office - Ministry of Finance' next to their entrance.

it is not clear for me which offices will be allowed to get the tag
and which aren't. E.g. around here is a small office (just one or two
floors) with a sign "ministry of health", I don't know exactly what
they are doing there, but I am quite sure (as the building is small),
that this is not the main seat of the ministry of health. Still I'd
use a tag to denote that it's a part of the ministry.

Why do you not want to tag your tax offices as part of the Ministry of Finance?

Cheers,
Martin