[Tagging] highway=residential road

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:07:18 UTC 2016

I am on mobile, this is what I found:
8 objects
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/etp

At least on this project
#hotosm-project-1465, #MissingMaps, #Mozambique, #Bing
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1465
Pretty standard instructions with references to wiki-highway_tag_africa

At least with this changeset
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/37272932
Best course in my opinion would be to contact directly mapper(s) via OSM
changesets discussion to welcome and explain.

See you all

- althio