[Tagging] highway=residential road

Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:51:48 UTC 2016

I fixed one or two edits in Africa during the last days thinking those were simple typos,

but new mappers continued to use this tag, so I thought I should try to contact the

more experienced mappers to point out that there might be a recent change in the

instructions which was not good.

I'll contact the mappers as well.

Gerd