[Tagging] Art galleries/museums

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Feb 24 10:52:41 UTC 2016

The discussion seems to be happening in the wiki now
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:tourism%3Dgallery#Problems_with_the_gallery_tag

Where different people seem to be around. It's kind of tiring having to
bring up all the arguments again because some haven't followed the
discussion here.

:/