[Tagging] Proposal about suffixed tags has been approved

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Wed Feb 24 22:34:26 UTC 2016

On 24 February 2016 at 23:08, moltonel 3x Combo <moltonel at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:name&diff=next&oldid=1275952
>
> Hakuch, please do not start an edit war. I took the time to avoid a
> knee-jerk "revert this edit" reaction, and so should you. I've
> explained  how the approval of the proposal was IMHO a poor reading of
> the discussion on [Tagging], and why name_N cannot simply be
> deprecated.

Moltonel, could you please refrain from making changes that go against
the community wishes? I know you have good intentions (and you might
even be right), but the community has discussed this topic in depth
and decided on the outcome by vote, and you are making changes that
disrespect the voting outcome. It's you who is starting the edit war,
not Hakuch (and I'm saying this as a neutral outside observer).

-- Matthijs