[Tagging] Proposal about suffixed tags has been approved

moltonel 3x Combo moltonel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 22:47:40 UTC 2016

On 24/02/2016, Matthijs Melissen <info at matthijsmelissen.nl> wrote:
> Moltonel, could you please refrain from making changes that go against
> the community wishes? I know you have good intentions (and you might
> even be right), but the community has discussed this topic in depth
> and decided on the outcome by vote, and you are making changes that
> disrespect the voting outcome. It's you who is starting the edit war,
> not Hakuch (and I'm saying this as a neutral outside observer).

The possibility that I missjuged the community's opinion is one reason
it took me so long to reply. It took me a while to be confident enough
that the proposal was approved wrongly, and I've tried to state my
arguments clearly.

An edit war is not just about multiple reverts, it is also about the
speed of these reverts and the lack of discussion.