[Tagging] Proposal about suffixed tags has been approved

moltonel 3x Combo moltonel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 22:40:34 UTC 2016

On 24/02/2016, Hakuch <hakuch at posteo.de> wrote:
> hey, I didnt want to start an edit war, but I just didnt see that you
> wrote on the tagging list.
>
> i will write more later, I even informed you just by message, but the
> proposal was very clear, you were not allowed to just change the pages.
> You even should have informed the list BEFORE you did it. Now please do
> not put it in my direction, that i want to start a edit war

Fair enough, the timing was a bit short to read my email on the list.
I guess the short reaction time (especially compared to my multi-day
pondering) was what made it feel like an edit war to me, sorry.

Just like you 1) marked the proposal as approved 2) enacted the
proposal 3) emailed the list all in one session a few days ago, I
edited the wiki and emailed the list in one session today.

> this is just a quick mail

Looking forward to the long one.