[Tagging] Proposal about suffixed tags has been approved

Hakuch hakuch at posteo.de
Wed Feb 24 23:25:08 UTC 2016

On 24.02.2016 23:40, moltonel 3x Combo wrote:
> Just like you 1) marked the proposal as approved 2) enacted the
> proposal 3) emailed the list all in one session a few days ago, I
> edited the wiki and emailed the list in one session today.

sorry, but what is wrong that I did? The voting was over (to be honest,
it was already some days over) and the decision was made. marking it as
approved, setting the status of the proposal and emailing the list is
just post-voting-cleanup and the typical procedure that SHALL be done.

That is absoulutely no justification for your edits without asking the
the list.