[Tagging] Proposal about suffixed tags has been approved

moltonel 3x Combo moltonel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:46:30 UTC 2016

On 25/02/2016, Hakuch <hakuch at posteo.de> wrote:
> On 24.02.2016 23:40, moltonel 3x Combo wrote:
>> Just like you 1) marked the proposal as approved 2) enacted the
>> proposal 3) emailed the list all in one session a few days ago, I
>> edited the wiki and emailed the list in one session today.
>
> sorry, but what is wrong that I did? The voting was over (to be honest,
> it was already some days over) and the decision was made. marking it as
> approved, setting the status of the proposal and emailing the list is
> just post-voting-cleanup and the typical procedure that SHALL be done.

What you did is not wrong, editing the wiki and emailing the list at
the same time is the pragmatic thing to do. Even taking the vote
counts to approve the proposal is not wrong, most would even say it's
right :p

> That is absoulutely no justification for your edits without asking the
> the list.

I honestly believe I acted in the same way that you did (no accusation
of wrong-doing). I couldn't have just emailed the list without editing
the wiki (or vice-versa), I drafted the email and the wiki changes
together, and only together do they form a full argument.