[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Internet cafe

Marco Antonio marcoantoniofrias at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 06:09:59 UTC 2016

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:59:41 +0100 Johnparis <okosm at johnfreed.com>
wrote:

> Dave, as you'll note in another email I just sent, I will drop gaming
> centres from the Internet_cafe proposal. I have been to a couple of
> these, and one didn't focus on Internet services, while the other
> did. I suppose if you're looking for a gaming centre, you're probably
> not looking for an internet cafe, and vice versa.

In my city (central of south america) are very common the "internet
cafe" with posible use for online gaming, identify this places is
require by people to share this hobby or by people who want to use
faster Internet (search info, tourists)...

also, are very common the "internet cafe" with services: copy, print,
scan, phone, fax. Especially with service:phone because these places
sell the phone call service and recharges credit of cell phones
(another service:?).

In some places they may need a label to identify the "internet cafes"
with private booths...

Abrazos,

Marco Antonio