[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Internet cafe

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Sat Feb 27 17:33:42 UTC 2016

Thanks. I have changed the proposed tag to "lan_gaming_centre", conforming
to the Wikipedia page.

I could find only four tags in the entire database that seemed relevant,
and they were all "shop=online_gaming". Hardly a community consensus.

I note that "lan_gaming_centre" exceeds the suggested limit of 15
characters. We could go with "lan_gaming" instead if that poses a problem.