[Tagging] landuse=farmland and highway=track

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 19:58:07 UTC 2016

pon, 11. sij 2016. 15:08 Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> je
napisao:

> still it is not so untypical, you can find a lot of similar situations all
> over the globe, some years ago it was even worse (what at least lets me
> hope that some very patient people will fix these sooner or later).

I rarely map farmlands, but when I do, I remap these huge areas. I think
it's more productive because new mappers might come across some of them and
think that's the norm.

One example of a remap:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=14/45.4470/18.7432&layers=D

My method is to draw areas between tracks and ditches. My rule is that a
tractor should be able to cross each farmland without crossing roads.

Janko