[Tagging] Jewelry/jewellery shops

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 09:05:32 UTC 2016

> +1 to accept the current tagging. Please do not bother our data
> consumers with a change. No need to repeat the sub_station/substation
> story again.

please note that this is not similar to the power=sub_station / substation
change, because here we are just discussing to bring more consistency into
the spelling of the tags, while substation is a replacement for (some?)
sub_station and power=station how it was used before (station was used for
distribution substations, not for power stations).

Cheers,
Martin