[Tagging] Tagging place offering photocopying and printing supplies

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:43:13 UTC 2016

I know that there is shop=copyshop ("A shop that offers photocopying
and printing services.").

I want tag place offering photocopying and printing supplies - printers,
ink & toner for printers, paper. Some shop may also buy used up ink &
toner cartridges.

I thought about shop=printer, shop=printer_supplies,
shop=printer_and_printer_supplies - either too specific or terrible.

In addition, I expect fluid transition to shop=copyshop - from
possibility of only paying for printing/copying/scanning (a clear
shop=copyshop) to possibility of buying also paper (less clear
shop=copyshop), through availability of also cartridges and toner to
possibility of either buying or using printers.

taginfo has rare & unclear shop=print, =printshop, =printer, =printers,
print_shop

there are also rare & too narrow shop=printer_cartridges, =printer_ink,
=printer_cartridge