[Tagging] Tagging place offering photocopying and printing supplies

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:54:43 UTC 2016

You can have a look at Tag:shop=stationery.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dstationery
"A shop selling stationery - paper, notebooks, festive cards,
envelopes, pens, pencils and other related supplied for home, school
and office use."

You could add "printer ink" to the list and use that.

althio