[Tagging] steps parallel to escalator

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:33:44 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 02 lug 2016, alle ore 11:59, Tobias Knerr <osm at tobias-knerr.de> ha scritto:
>
> I hope this makes it clearer what I'm suggesting.

and now with 1 landing in the central steps please, and step_count. How can we avoid the impression that there are now 6 escalators rather than 2?

And then I would like to tag that the separating wall between the downwards escalator and the steps is 1,20 m but between the centre and the upwards escalator it is only 1,00 m
This is very easy and intuitive with ways for each escalator and the walls, and it gets quite complex and opaque with implicit geometries and nested tags.

cheers,
Martin