[Tagging] Non formal education

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:49:56 UTC 2016

If you want to see other discussions, here's a link to all discussions
about the tag amenity=driving_school

site:https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/
amenity=driving_school

There are two different camps, one for "duck tagging"[1] and one for
structured tagging that you are proposing. The duck tagging is winning for
now, there are 8123 amenity=driving_school elements, and only 68
training=driving_school. So I suggest we stick to duck tagging.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Duck_tagging

Janko