[Tagging] Additions to public_transport scheme

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:50:11 UTC 2016

Did you have a look at that sketch line diagram?

It looks like what you'd find in the bus timetable guide. True, it's not
what you'll find on most of the flags in the field.

Here is another line that passes 3 times by a stop called Oud-Station (that
meanse former railway station):
http://overpass-api.de/api/sketch-line?network=DLVB&ref=318&operator=

It is confusing and people actually do get off at the wrong one. I told
them get of at Bertem Oud-Station, which is the third one and the got off
at the second one 5km too early.

It's not overly hard to change the naming of those stops in Belgium over
the coming months/years. I prefer more verbose naming where this is more
practical. To me it also helps when working with those routes in the
relation editor, but if I'm alone with that opinion, so be it.

Polyglot