[Tagging] Additions to public_transport scheme

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:10:16 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Jo <winfixit at gmail.com> wrote:

> And I know it's possible to deduce those village names from the geometries,
> but we don't all have geodatabase functionality available all of the time,
> to make that calculation over and over, and over again.

We do not repeat the name of the town in front of each street name, do
we ? Maybe there is someone without a geodatabase that needs to know
that...

OSM is a geodatabase, and when you do not use it like that you will
not have all the functionality a geodatabase offers. Should we repeat
all info all the time for this group of data consumers ?
I hope not.

regardrs