[Tagging] reviving an abandoned proposal

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:31:56 UTC 2016

I messed up: I thought I checked all the variants mentioned in the article,
but I missed the main proposal somehow. As it's used already a couple of
100 times, I'll just adapt the article as you suggest, to reflect the
in-use character.

Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn