[Tagging] How to tag: public lands that are accessed by permit?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:15:44 UTC 2016

> I went  with access=permit at the time: it seemed to fit very well,
> without needing a big discussion thread :p

yes, it fits well if you know what the situation is, but without
documentation you don't know whether this is only supposed to be used for
places where permits are generally granted, or if it is also used for
places where you need very good reasons to ever get a permission to set
your feet there (e.g. strict nature reserves where access is only granted
to scientists).

Cheers,
Martin